|Gotta keep it clean.|
This is what my desktop looked like on December 8, 2003. Yes, I used Kazaa, the Uber of the early 00's (see previous blog entry). Other items of note:
- Matching GUI and Winamp skin. Looks like I was listening to Hybrid - If I Survive. It was probably this remix, actually.
- Fruity Loops Studio 4, the perfect software package for the young, enterprising electronic musician on a severely limited budget.
- A Temporary Desktop Folder. Nothing temporary about it. That's where every document goes.
- Both AIM and Trillian. This version of Trillian crashed every 10 minutes or so.
- I was not as cyberpunk in real life as this desktop may imply.